Terms of service
Precious collectibles is registred under the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 74920766. Our adres is; Bergse hoofd 148, 6834 DD, Arnhem, The Netherlands. Our contact number is; 0031 6 33 60 67 You can contact us any time. We will always answer as quick and complete as possible.
1. We reserve the right to cancel a order. If so you always get a explanation and a full refund.
2. Some items are also offered somewhere else. When a item is sold on this website you can instantly see that it is sold. When it is sold somewhere else it can take up to a couple of hours before it is visible on the website. Therefore point 2.
3. Payment is due before shipping.
4. We can not be hold responsible for delay because of the shipping compagny and/or customs.
5. The buyer is responsible that the product may enter its country. Buyer is responsible for any import duties and other additional costs.
6. We do not adjust prices for lower import charges! We always ad the obligated forms for customs.
7. Express shipment is possible in consultation and at cost of the buyer.
8. Almost all our products are pre-owned products. This means there is almost always a little bit of wear. We mention as much as possible in the advertisment. The pictures are also a important part of the description.
9. Pictures seen by the product are almost always of the product itself. If the condition is (almost) the same we can re-use pictures from stock. If this happens we will mention this in the advertisment.
10. The given dimensions of the products are always a approximation. No rights can be derived from it.
11. All pictures displayed on the website are our own pictures. For using our pictures/video's/text you will need our written consent. When re-using these pictures/video's/text you are not allowed to change anything in the picture. Including our compagny name. All rights are reserved to us.
12. When placing a special order, you forfeit the right of cancellation.
13. With special orders we may ask for a deposit. A deposit means that if you decide to not fullfill your order you forfeit you deposit to us.
14. The price is always as is. Shipping cost for standard shipping included. So no surprises in your shopping cart. If you have any other wishes please contact us. We will do our best to make it possible.
15. When a product arrives damaged, you are obligated to contact us with 72 hours. You are also obligated to fully cooperate to solve this (with the insurance) if not, no refund.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To excercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, Precious Collectibles, Bergse Hoofd 148, 6834 DD, Arnhem, Netherlands, , 0031 6 33 60 67 26, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by email or by the contact form on this website. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send you communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period had expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimbure to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We will withold reimbursement until we have received the goods back and we have inspected them.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to use, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to use. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You are also liable for any diminished value of the goods resultating from the return shipment. Make sure to return the goods with shipment insurance, you are responsible for the bear of these direct costs.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts;
* Contract for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised.
* Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* Contracts fo the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and where unsealed after delivery.
* Contract for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseperably mixed with other items.
* Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings of sealed computer software which where unsealed after delivery.
* Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trades.
* Contract for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video or sealed computer software which where unsealed after delivery.
* Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
The return policy is for buyers within the European Union. Buyers outside the European Union, please contact us before purchase if there are any questions about returning a item. We do not accept returns from outside the European Union, unless specified otherwise. Off course we will try to be as reasonable as the above return policy.
*Please take note; Upon returning a good, we will assist you with the return proces. For almost every country within the European Union we have contracts with shipping companies. This for safe returning with a effective insurance policy and advantageous shipping rates. Most of the times we can do this for lower cost then your local shipping companie. With return through one of our shipping companies, we will take care of the insurance and any problems that may occur with the shipping traject. We call this; worry free, return for our customers.